HEAVY STUDIO uses small data files stored on your computer, tablet or mobile device (collectively referred to as your “device”) to record certain data each time you visit the HEAVY STUDIO site. To help you better understand these rules and the use of these technologies by the HEAVY STUDIO website, below are some terms and their definitions.
Cookies: small text files (usually consisting of letters and numbers) that are stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a site or view a message. Cookies allow a site to recognize a particular device or browser.
HEAVY STUDIO installs cookies that are not strictly necessary only with the user’s permission via a pop-up.
There are different types of cookies:
– Session cookies expire at the end of the browser session and allow heavy-studio.com to link the user’s actions during that specific session.
– Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain stored on your device even after your browser session ends and allow you to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
– Proprietary cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
– Third party cookies are set by a third party site other than the site you are visiting.
– Cookies can be disabled or removed using the tools available in most browsers. Cookie preferences must be set separately for each browser used, as each browser offers specific features and options.
Cookies can be completely deactivated by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most browsers.
Be aware, however, that by deactivating cookies some of the functionality may not be usable.
Below are links to the policies of the main browsers for further information on deactivating cookies:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory phases of any legal proceedings to defend against abuses in the use of this Application or related services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e. files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
The subjects to whom the Personal Data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of such data at the Data Controller, to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or request its integration, deletion, updating, rectification, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, its processing. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.